Wednesday, November 26, 2008

December 2008 Layouts - Part 1

I am thrilled to share my layouts for December, would love to know what you think! And even more, I would love to see what you can do with this month's page map.


This layout of Sharon and Sophie would work really well as a double layout to go with the layout from last month's video. All I would do is swap the two embellishments over, so that the flower was on the left of the photo and the Girlie Girl on the right. The two layouts could then sit beautifully side by side in your album.

This page is made using the Crew Kids Girl kit, which includes 8 sheets of 12" x 12" cardstock and 6 sheets of adhesive die cuts. Our die cuts are re-positionable for up to 24 hours too which makes life much easier if you are lying in bed and trying to decide if you placed the flower on the correct side of the page! You can go to sleep easy kowing that you can fix it in the morning!
The cost of this kit is $36.95, please email me at rozzieoz@tpg.com.au for ordering details.



This layout of my son Dylan (who is now 17!) illustrates how you can use a title on this month's page map. The "d" is a chipboard letter, which I coloured with a marker. I struggled for months to ink chipboard pieces on ink pads until it struck me that the markers and ink pads are exactly the same ink.....I felt so stupid but there you go, markers work great on chipboard! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Just when I cant believe that you can get any better YOU DO! LOVE the ribbon plaiting and the background stamping. Beautiful. Shirley